MWBA’S Saturday Learn To Play Skills Sessions, is designed to provide 5-12 year old Girls & Boys a 60 minute lesson in basic skills & co-ordination, in a fun & active environment. MWBA coaches use their qualified skills and knowledge to help advance players and is suitable for beginner to intermediate level. Please note, this is not a competition where weekly games are played. It is the fundamental skills required to play the games, weekly training sessions.
10th February to 13th April, 2024 (Does not include Sat 30th March(Easter Sat) ( 9 weeks)
2:15 to 3:15 pm
Northern Beaches Indoor Sports Centre, Jacksons Rd, Warriewood, 2102
Term Dates 2024
Term 1 2024| 10th February to 13th April, 2024 (Does not include Sat 30th March(Easter Sat)). Booking online from 15th January, 2024
Term 2 2024| 11th May to 29th June, 2024. Booking online from 8th April, 2024
Term 3 2024| 3rd August to 21st September, 2024. Booking online from 24th June, 2024
Term 4 2024| 26th October to 14th December, 2024. Booking online from 23rd September, 2024
Saturday Learn to Play is a 60 minute session per week for 9 weeks. Payments are made online through the link provided and only pre-booked participants will be allowed to participate.
Program only: $120
$160 Program Plus training singlet.
Active Kids Voucher(AKV)s can be used for this program.
How To Use The Active Kids Voucher:
Book into program
- Reply to the email from Trybooking confirming your successful booking.
- Attach the actual voucher to the email and please supply the participants Date Of Birth so that MWBA can claim the voucher with Service NSW.
- Once we have claimed the voucher with Service NSW, MWBA will refund the value of the voucher back through Trybooking, on the card used for the original transaction.
- MWBA will not be responsible for any AKV that are not received on time.
- Vouchers are non-refundable.
Refund Policy: HERE