Manly Warringah Basketball Association is working continuously with Basketball NSW, Basketball Australia, NSW Office or Sport and other governing bodies to ensure we are up to date with Return to Basketball guidelines during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Manly Warringah Basketball is a registered Covid-Safe business.
UPDATED SPECTATOR RULES FOR GRAND FINALS
MWBA is pleased to advise that NBISC and MWBA Boards of Management have agreed to relax spectator limits for Grand Finals being held at NBISC from December 7-12, 2020. Based on Basketball NSW guidelines, we will allow entry to one parent per qualified player. Full details are in the update below. Please ensure you read the whole update to ensure full understanding of the entry protocols.
CLICK HERE FOR GRAND FINAL SPECTATOR RULES
- If you are unwell you MUST stay at home.
- If you have visited Victoria or a NSW hotspot https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates you should follow NSW Health directions and MUST NOT enter MWBA venues.
- Even if the new rules permit attendance, please only come to the stadium if you absolutely must.
- MWBA supports the NSW Government recommendation to wear masks in public where social distancing is difficult.
- Anyone entering MWBA venues must practice social distancing where possible.
- Anyone not pre-printed on a scoresheet must register their attendance via the QR code at the venue entry.
- All patrons are encouraged to arrive as late as possible and leave promptly after their activity.
- Exit Procedures: please exit the venue via the nearest exit.
PLEASE NOTE NO BALLS ARE TO ENTER THE STADIUM. MWBA WILL PROVIDE GAME BALLS.
Please direct any Covid-related restriction enquries to email@example.com