Manly Warringah Basketball Association is working continuously with Basketball NSW, Basketball Australia, NSW Office or Sport and other governing bodies to ensure we are up to date with Return to Basketball guidelines during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Manly Warringah Basketball is a registered Covid-Safe business.
CLICK HERE FOR SPECTATOR ENTRY UPDATE – OCTOBER 2020
MWBA is pleased to advise that we have revised our spectator limits. While we are unfortunately still a long way from ‘normal’, we will be returning to 5 spectators per team for all competitions as of Monday 12 October. Most other measures will remain unchanged although the requirement for ALL NON PLAYERS to sign in via QR code at all of our venues will be compulsory. Full details are in the update above.
- If you are unwell you MUST stay at home.
- If you have visited Victoria or a NSW hotspot https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates you should follow NSW Health directions and MUST NOT enter MWBA venues.
- Even if the new rules permit attendance, please only come to the stadium if you absolutely must.
- MWBA supports the NSW Government recommendation to wear masks in public where social distancing is difficult.
- Anyone entering MWBA venues must practice social distancing where possible.
- Anyone not pre-printed on a scoresheet must register their attendance via the QR code at the venue entry.
- All patrons are encouraged to arrive as late as possible and leave promptly after their activity.
- Exit Procedures: please exit the venue via the nearest exit.
PLEASE NOTE NO BALLS ARE TO ENTER THE STADIUM. MWBA WILL PROVIDE GAME BALLS.
Please direct any Covid-related restriction enquries to firstname.lastname@example.org