Manly Warringah Basketball Association is working continuously with Basketball NSW, Basketball Australia, NSW Office or Sport and other governing bodies to ensure we are up to date with Return to Basketball guidelines during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Manly Warringah Basketball is a registered Covid-Safe business.
This page will be updated once we have a return to Basketball date from our Governing Bodies.
- If you are unwell you MUST stay at home.
- If you have visited a hotspot as designated by NSW Health you should follow NSW Health directions and MUST NOT enter MWBA venues. Current hotspot information can be found HERE.
- Even if the new rules permit attendance, please only come to the stadium if you absolutely must.
- MWBA supports the NSW Government recommendation to wear masks in public where social distancing is difficult.
- Anyone entering MWBA venues must practice social distancing where possible.
- Everyone entering the venue must register their attendance via the Service NSW QR code at the venue entry.
- There will be no entry to the venue until 5 minutes prior to your game start time. All participants must leave promptly after their activity.
- Exit Procedures: please exit the venue via the nearest exit.
PLEASE NOTE NO BALLS ARE TO ENTER THE STADIUM. MWBA WILL PROVIDE GAME BALLS.
Please direct any Covid-related restriction enquries to firstname.lastname@example.org