MANLY WARRINGAH BASKETBALL IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING THE BEST COACHES TO CARRY OUT OUR PROGRAMS & DEVELOPMENT.
If you have been engaged by MWBA to carry out a program or to coach a representative team, then you are representing our Association and what we stand for.
Before you start coaching for MWBA, there are certain certificates and forms that must be completed and returned to us before you begin.
This should take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- Registration: You must hold a current BNSW registration as a coach. Please click HERE to fill in the registration paperwork and a MWBA staff member will contact you for fee payment ($12 per yr. This price is an estimate only). MWBA will register all Representative coaches as they are volunteers. If you have your own injury/accident insurance, please send a copy of the COC for verification.
- Working with Childrens Check: If you are over 18 years of age and are a paid coach, you must have a current WWCC with an Employee clearance level. If you are over 18 years of age and are a volunteer coach ,then you can have a WWCC at an Employee or Volunteer clearance level. To apply or for more information about WWCC please click HERE . Please send your WWCC document to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can verify and register you as a coach at MWBA.
- Bio-Safety Course: MWBA requires all its workers to complete a Covid-19 safety course. To complete the course and receive the certificate please click HERE
- Electronic Funds Transfer Form: Please click HERE to provide MWBA with your bank account details.
- Invoices: For MWBA coaches who are running Sporting School Programs, payments are processed every Friday. Please make sure you have sent your invoice no later than Thursday if you wish to be paid that week. To see a copy of the type of information required on the invoice for payment to be processed, please click HERE
- Statement by a supplier: MWBA does not consider you as an employee and therefore will not be paying Withholding tax or super on your behalf. Please click HERE to fill in a statement by a supplier form.
- Agree to the codes of conduct: please make sure you read and agree to the codes of conduct set out by BNSW. Please click HERE
- Uniform: Please ensure you are wearing the supplied Manly Warringah Basketball Assoc coaching shirt. This will ensure that parents know that the coach has been vetted and checked by our association. If one has not been supplied please make sure you are wearing a shirt with sleeves(no tanks) and no holes, you are representing our club.
Please email all information to email@example.com