TEAM FEE PAYMENT
Team fees cover the cost of court hire, referee fees and admin running cost. This fee is split up by the number of players in a team. Your manager will advise you of how much to pay.
HOW TO PAY FEES
Login to Members Area.
- Team Managers will receive the invoice for team fees on the first day of comp and will advise players of their individual portion.
- Login to Members Dashboard, select INVOICE Tile on dashboard.
- Click VIEW on the team invoice.
- Click ADD PAYMENT at the top of the invoice.
- Enter AMOUNT TO BE PAID.
- Press CONTINUE
- Add ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER if required. Enter 16 digit number and pin (dd/mm of birth date) and press VALIDATE.
- Then press CONTINUE.
- Enter credit card details if you are required to pay more than the AKV or you do not have an AKV.
- Press PAY INVOICE to complete transaction.
- Managers can pay portion or full invoice if collecting fees on team behalf. (but will not be able to use AKVs in this option).
- Receipt will show on RECEIPTS tab when they’ve paid.
- Team Fee invoices are Active Kids Vouchers (AKV) eligible. You must be logged into the user of the AKV for it to be able to process.
CLICK HERE TO GO BACK TO MENU